Thursday 9 May 2013

Iceblock money!

At school there is iceblock days Tuesdays and Thursdays. One iceblock (saft-is) costs 60 cents and sometime we send money in the bags and they can buy one. Tuesday we didn't.

Whilst having dinner, Elliot said:
- I had an iceblock today.
-Really? I didn't send any money with you.
- I know.
- Where did you get money from?
- I brought my own. I took some out of Agnes' saving cup, wrapped it, and brought it in my pocket.
- Why didn't you tell me?
- You would have said no.
- Ok. Did you buy one for Agnes or Milla?
- Nope. I had to save my money so I can buy one on Thursday too.
- How did you know how much money to bring.
-I didn't. I just brought heaps and they gave me back some. I will treat Agnes and Milla to one on Thursday. If you come visit, you can have one too.

Here she she is with her stolen money:)



No comments:

Post a Comment