Saturday 23 February 2013

A day on the ICE!!!

Guess what we did today?! We went ice skating! It's true. 36 degrees outside, and we had a snowball fight!!!

Milla and her little friends - first time ever on ice!
Whoa!
Look at me! I'm doing it!!
Snowball fight with Lilly!!!
...so much fun!!!




Time for a break. Lemonade and lunch....
...and straight back onto the ice!
Elliot and mamma skating!
Yooohooooo - we are starting to get the hang of it
Even pappa had fun on the ice!
So much fun that no one wanted to go home!


2 comments:

  1. Ava can't wait to take the girls ice skating when you come visit. She's always keen to show off her ice skating skills to everyone :)
    I love your blue glasses, by the way. Such a nice colour on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have seen the video you uploaded of Ava skating, and they are mighty impressed! I can't believe how good she is! It'll be fun to watch her. And thanks for the compliment. These are just my spare pair. I might have to wear them more often, lol!

      Delete