Friday 23 October 2015

Homesick!

I'm missing the girls like mad!!!

I have been looking back at pictures. Here are cuddles just before I left.....



Also, Agnes wanted for us to cut her hair - she wanted a bob! So we took the scissors out and did some hairstylin'...

Before picture...

....and right after picture!!!

Beautiful Agnes!

All the girls together <3



With me over here in Canada I have this picture of the girls - aren't they just gorgeous!


And I have this card they made for me:



...aaaaawwwww! I love them so much! I have shed some happy tears when we talk on the phone. It is so good to hear their excited little voices! Here are some of the pictures they have sent to me...


They went to their Soccer end-of-year Presentation night for dinner and medals (haha, I have to laugh of their 'dressing up'....normally they would dress up in nice dresses. But when Gregg is in charge of the 'dressing up' I see that they dress in trackie-daks and fleece jumpers!!):




At assembly they played piano as a trio:


Milla has taken her iPad out of the cover  - and now can see the nice message from Besta & Besten:


Elliot has been drawing and writing stories - and the girls have been hanging out with friends:



See you soon my little possums - I'm counting down the days 
XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment