Tuesday 28 October 2014

Dear Santa...

...look what I found - three little letters just for you!

I found them tucked away and rolled up - definitely not for my eyes. But how could I resist the temptation...I just had to open them to see what they had written to Santa. Agnes' letter contains lots of wishes - and she has clearly labelled her letter with her name so there will be no confusion :-)


I was laughing so much when reading Elliot's letter - look how polite she is! There is a please after each and every wish!! And just for good measure she has added an 'I love you Santa' (even though in reality she is t-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-d of him!).


The last letter was from Milla and she had really put some effort into her letter; colour, drawings....and modesty! I love how, even though her list of wishes is quite extensive, she does state at the end that she is not expecting all of those things....just two things would also be ok. Aaaaawwwww, cuteness!


Now, I think I have to go shopping, haha!

1 comment:

  1. OHH how i love your wishing list to Santa girls. I really want to speak with Santa to make some of Your wishings come true. Lovely. Kisses from Besta.

    ReplyDelete