Thursday 16 October 2014

Artsy Snakes in the Hills

Ok, I found this note on my whiteboard after I had little visitors in the office...
Snake Morning List for snakes:
Teeth brush
Clothes on
Eat breakfast
Toilet
...and then the last point:
LOOK AT ART...

hmmm. 'tis snake season, but snakes up here in the Hills sounds rather cultivated, hanging out browsing art all day long :D


Milla also wrote a note about family and friends:
Family and friends always stick to one another and be kind (to one anothers)......aaaaaawwww, she is a sensitive soul, my little Milla.


And lastly, I found this on the kitchen table when I came home from work... It is a letter addressed to Elliot... She got her very first LOVE LETTER! It was from Ben in her class: "I Elliot Love". Not sure if it is cute or if I should be worried...



No comments:

Post a Comment