Sunday 6 July 2014

Roller Disco - LET'S ROLL!!!

Oh what fun!!! Agnes and Elliot planned a roller disco birthday party, and it was FANTABULOUS fun!! Kerryn from Skatescool came around with a trailer loaded with roller skates. Even I rolled around and I loved it! The girls were pumped - LET'S SKATE AND CELEBRATE!!!

Stripy roller derby socks on - check!

Our two roller skate birthday girls were very happy...

...we set up cakes and ice cream bar and candy - but first, let's roll!

We are ready to roll! Birthday cakes made it ok, except the back side of the pink cake is mostly on my shirt.... :D

A little bit wobbly in the start, but we got the hang of it eventually. 

Milla is off already!




Loud music and lots of disco lights! It was a REAL roller disco!!!



Around and around we went, dancing along :D

Time for a birthday song to celebrate the birthday girls.....HAAAPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU


My littlest baby is 6...!

And my Agnes in the middle is 6...!! I can't believe how fast time is passing by....!

Lots of little roller-friends....

...having fun....hooooooooraaaayyyyyyy!

Happy birthday to my Agnes and Elliot!

1 comment: