Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Blue Wolves!

This week we had Sportsday at school.  The whole school was divided into three teams; blue, red, and yellow, and our girls were all in the blue team - The blue wolves!!!

Here is the Blue Wolves Chant:

You hear us running through the night,
we're giving you a nasty fright.

We shout we cheer our victories near,
the mighty BLUE WOLVES are here.

Yellow and red won't know what hit them,
when we strike they're our next victims.

Don't bother coming we've already won,
even though the race has just begun.

GO BLUE!
AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



































Milla and Elliot are both fast runners and was selected to run in the big school relay at the end of the day. Unfortunately I missed that as I could only visit in my lunch break - but I managed to catch their high jumps and some team relays and snap some memories...

They had loads of fun - and the Blue's came second overall in the scores for the entire day! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Ava would love taking part in sports day .
    We don't have sports day at school here. I think they might start in middle school but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is definitely a fun day for big and little. I guess because the school is so little it is a very 'homely and cute' affair. Next year I will make sure I take the day off. It seems like a big day for families as most mums and dads - and grandparents - had taken the day off to come and participate and cheer. Very nice:-)

      Delete