Monday 11 November 2013

Milla got ANOTHER certificate!

Our clever little Milla got herself another certificate in assembly this week! Her teacher praised her and spoke some wonderful words in her speech:

Certificate of Merit awarded to Milla

Congratulations on always, and I mean always, being balanced, resilient and hard working at school. You are a beautiful friend and make our classroom a happy place to be. Thank you, Milla!

I didn't know she was getting an award and pulled up my camera from my bag as I heard her name - so sad I missed this wonderful moment when she gets her award :-(

Afterwards; photos for the school newsletter

So proud!

Mamma, I have got two awards now!!!
We need a trip to Ikea to buy some nice frames I think, so that we can hang them on the wall! Congratulations miss Milla!

1 comment:

  1. Gratulerer en masse. Besta og Besten er SÅÅ stolt av deg. De fine ordene fra læreren passet utmerket til Bestas best friend. Glad i deg. Suss og klem

    ReplyDelete