Thursday 19 November 2015

Home sweet home!

After a very successful trip overseas it was time to head back home. The flights back were excruciatingly, painfully loooooooong. But check out my hotel room at Vancouver Airport where I stopped for a nano-sleep!!!


WOW!!! What a view!



Can you see the skyline of Vancouver in the distance?

And then... FINALLY HOME!!! I txt'ed Gregg the minute I landed in Adelaide, and got this reply: '....so sorry, but we are running about 20 mins late...'. Safe to say I was so disappointed, but said we'd meet at the baggage-carousel. And as I'm walking out of the plane...there they were!! Waiving through the glass. They tricked me!! What a nice surprise. I cried like a baby. We all did :-) 

At home I was met with beautiful welcome-home messages from my beautiful girls.








Aaaawww. Love. Love. Love.





No comments:

Post a Comment