Sunday 28 September 2014

My Three Love Hearts

What a celebratory weekend! First of all - I love receiving flowers in the office unexpectedly...happy Friday!



Love the colours!


Then at home I got my three love hearts...one for Milla, one for Agnes and one for my little Elliot.




The girls had arranged for this surprise when Skyping with Besta. Knowing that I had wished for this necklace, they had 'secretly' arranged for Besta to buy it and send it to them! Early the next morning for our ceremony at the Town Hall, I got to wear it for the first time! L-O-V-E!



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your haircut!!!! Super stylish!! Passar dig så fantastiskt bra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk - lett og variere...noen dager opp, andre dager ned:) Neste gang tenker jeg kanskje en assymetrisk klipp hvis jeg dare:)

      Delete
  2. A beautiful necklace for a beautiful lady :)
    What was the ceremony at the Town Hall for? Anything exciting?
    Oh, and I love your short hair xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little bit exciting...picture to come...have been away for a few weeks...:)

      Delete
  3. Flotte bilder av både deg, halskjdet og blomsten. Hjertelig til lykke med din store dag. Godt at smykket fra jentene kledde deg. Klem mamma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk mamma, det ble masse blomster og fin dag. Har enda ikke tatt smykket av - elsker det!

      Delete