Sunday 7 September 2014

Father's Day

Today was Father's Day here in Australia. It started with an early morning - the girls woke Gregg up with breakfast in bed and their special surprises. They have spent the whole week making his presents... Agnes and Elliot gave him neck-ties (slips) with special messages!


Elliot's said: My dad can ski, cook and tie. But my dad can't sing!


And Agnes wrote: My dad can wrestle, cook, and ski. But my dad can't drive a car or knit!



Milla made him a card she made into a shirt with a neck-tie and a special message inside:

 


And as a bonus we made him a gigantic card told with chocolates!




Afterwards we headed out for the day. First we had an early soccer match:





Then we headed for Hahndorf to the riding school where the girls had their lesson on Flicka, Fancy and Gnocchi:




 And then we headed for Gregg's highlight on today's programme - good food and beer paddle tastings at a few different Bierhaus'es!





Heading home with treasures from local microbreweries. Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Vilket coolt kort!! Vad bortskämd han blev, vilken topp-dag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that chocolate bar card idea! I think I'm going to have to steal it ;)
    Happy Father's Day Gregg!

    ReplyDelete