Monday 18 August 2014

Vouchers of love

When it was Mother's Day back in May, I was so lucky to receive a book of vouchers I could use at any time from Milla. Last night I used my last voucher...It was a free massage so I chose a footrub....bliss! How lucky am I?!



Here are some of the other vouchers I have alredy enjoyed...:

The girls showing me funny dogs film clips from YouTube on the iPad

Chocolates from Haighs bought with her self-earned money!

She has given me lessons knitting bracelets on the loom with loombands

I got to sleep in one Saturday morning and the girls made me breakfast in bed: toast with nutella...mmmmmm!

They have helped me out extra in the morning being ready so I will have a good day!

She has made me a cup of coffee on the coffee machine


I must be the luckiest mum in the whole wide world!!! I also got lots of beautiful drawings from my other two gorgeous girls:




Agnes had drawn her and Elliot as two little koalas up in the tree and labelled them Fuzz and Squirt (my knick-name for them)


L-O-V-E all the presents, girls. Thank you so much. Mwahh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment