Wednesday 18 September 2013

Who needs a superhero when you have dad!

Father's Day here in Australia have come and passed - and the girls made sure to spoil their hero!

They have been working hard to make cards for Father's Day!
Agnes and Gregg (notice his hair:-)
Milla made a pop-up card! Here is Gregg sitting in his chair in front of the TV (a green pop-up tv!)
Milla playing the piano
I was a bit puzzled by this one and had to ask Milla what it was. She replied: 'can't you see it is Besta's stairs in Norway!'
Milla's card: I love when we cuddle on the couch
Agnes and daddy (with his characteristic hair)
Elliot's card to daddy
Everyone chipped in on his present...even Samba and Budgie went shopping for a PS4!
So excited to give him his cards....
...reading Agnes' card!
(Eggs and kaviar and pancakes for breakfast...mmmmm)


Look what she made in school for pappa! I love you because you make me laugh!

Elliot made fireworks

...and I love you because you play hide and seek with me!

Milla's pop-up card!






Happy Father's Day pappa!

No comments:

Post a Comment