Sunday 22 January 2012

Accidents happen:(

All the girls sleep in the same bedroom. That means that even if it is bedtime, we can hear them giggle and laugh in their beds...telling stories and laughing even more...at least an hour past bedtime. No different tonight. Laughing and doing 'silly voices' and telling jokes...giggling away. Until I heard Milla cry. A proper cry. As the mum, I recognise when it's serious and when it's not...and this was a serious cry. I could see her sitting in the corner of her bed, clutching her forehead: 'mamma, I don't need stitches, don't take me to the doctor's for stitches!!!' (G has been to the doctor's twice for stitches lately, and she thought that was pretty scary I think). Luckily no need for stitches. Just lots of blood and a proper gash in her head after she stumbled and hit her head on the corner of the dresser (=kommode, mamma:) Now we are all better, Besta. No need to worry. An icepack and a Dora-bandaid does wonders!


No comments:

Post a Comment